Monday, November 28, 2016

What's Marie Reading Monday - November 28, 2016

What’s Marie Reading Monday

November 28, 2016



I’m starting something new. Each Monday I’m going to post what’s on my reading list for the week, entitled What’s Marie Reading Monday. As I’m sure you figured out, I’m a huge reader. This is actually how my love of writing came to be. I began reading at age three and well that was that, I was in love and for years I’ve had my head buried in a book.

I read a variety of genres, but I must admit that historical romance is by far my absolute favorite genre. Ever since I was in high school and read Pride and Prejudice and then again in college I was introduced to Avon Books (one of my favorite publishers!), I was thoroughly hooked! However, I also love a good thriller and suspense and two of my favorite authors from this genre are Tess Gerritsen and Lisa Jackson. I also love cozy mysteries, contemporary romance, YA, NA and children’s books.

So each week, I’ll share with you what’s on my reading list for the week and recap from the previous week and share what I thought of the books I’ve read and if I’m still reading a book, I’ll let ya know. I also am a huge reviewer and all the books I read get reviewed and I would just like to mention how beneficial reviews are to authors. We’ll get to reviews on another post. So for now, here’s what’s on my reading list this week. (Also, I’ll share the links to the book incase you’d like to purchase them for yourself, if you haven’t already!)

  1. The Duke of Deception (The Untouchables Book 3) by Darcy Burke





  1. Saved by a Rake (Eversley Siblings Book 1) by Em Taylor




  1. Chosen To Die (An Alvarez & Pescoli Novel Book 2) by Lisa Jackson





I’m also still working on going through writing craft books, I’ll post about those on my writing craft posts, to keep them separate. So what are you reading this week?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment