Saturday, January 7, 2017

Snow, Snow, Snow!!! First Snow of 2017

Hello friends,

I hope all of you are having a wonderful New Year's thus far! Mine is off to a good start! Can you believe it's already the end of the first week of the new year! I thought I'd share some beautiful pictures of the snow we're getting here in New Jersey. It's so beautiful and I just love curling up with a warm cup of tea, a good book and watching the snow fall down! That's exactly how I intend to spend my afternoon!

I've always loved winter, the fall is of course my favorite season; however, I really do enjoy winter. It's a time of year where I get a lot of reading done. When I was in college it was my favorite time of year to get some hard core studying and research done. In the spring and summer, I'm too tempted to want to be outside enjoying the weather (well except those hot humid days of summer). So winter has always been a huge reading/studying/researching time for me. Also, it brings back many memories of when I'd spend my days at the ice skating rink as a teen. I'd go out on the weekends and shovel my neighbors' walks and porches to earn money to go skating. I'd spend all day at the rink!

Do you have any favorite winter-time traditions or activities? If so, let me know in the comments!

I hope you keep nice and toasty warm and if you're travelling today, be careful!

Love,

Marie

The Window in my office, right near my desk. This was the first snow pics, when it just started coming down.


It's coming down even more! YAY, look how pretty?



No comments:

Post a Comment