Thursday, October 27, 2016

Release Schedule

Friends,

I've been working on my tentative release schedule for the next few years.  Yes that's right, the next few years. Now this is all subject to change, but it is my hope to get these released as planned. I’m very excited to bring to you my Wexford Sisters Series, each sister has her tale to tell and a love that awaits her. Next will be my Wedded Bliss Series. I love the changing of the seasons and with each season brings its own magical romance! I also will be bringing you a Christmas/Holiday novella from each series or a new stand-alone novella each Christmas season to add some special romance to your holidays!


Release Schedule For 2017
*Subject to Change*

May: The Wexford Sisters: Book One

August: The Wexford Sisters: Book Two

November: The Wexford Sisters – A Christmas Novella

Release Schedule for 2018

February: The Wexford Sisters: Book 3

May: The Wexford Sisters: Book 4

August: Wedded Bliss in Autumn

November: Wedded Bliss at Christmas

Release Schedule for 2019

February: Wedded Bliss in Winter

May: Wedded Bliss in Spring

August: Wedded Bliss in Summer

November: TBA


No comments:

Post a Comment