Thursday, October 20, 2016

Writing Craft: Part 2 - Online Courses: Part 1

Writing Craft: Part 2

Online Courses – Part 1

Friends, as mentioned before at this time in my life, I can’t go back to college due to medical issues to get an English and/or Literature degree, nor even take a creative writing course. So I’m doing my own self-study course. While cruising the net yesterday for writing information, I happened upon a website that offers online writing courses at very affordable prices. They even have a three-day course free of charge, to try it all out. In addition to books I’ve purchased on writing craft and online groups for writers, I think this is a wonderful resource and investment over time.

I think as future writers, it doesn’t hurt to learn as much as we can on writing craft, marketing, publishing, etc. So in the coming months, I will be taking these courses and sharing my experiences with all of you. I’ve already signed up for the free three-day course and have already found my first lesson to be beneficial. This free course is about Endless Story Ideas. For many authors, it may be difficult to come up with story ideas and this course gives plenty of advice on how to get our creative juices flowing and let those ideas come to life.

Website: Creative Writing Now


I hope some of you find this resource helpful and I’ll be back with information as I go through the courses.

Love,


Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment