Thursday, March 30, 2017

Update ~ Writing, Studying & Camp NaNoWriMo



Hi Friends,

Marie here. It's been quite a while since I've posted on my blog. Well, this past couple of months I've been dealing with some illness that has been keeping me quite fatigued and I have not been able to dedicate as much time to my studies and writing. However, I'm still forging ahead and working on my Wexford Sisters' Series. I'm still striving to get Isabelle and Richard's story out there, not only do I want to share this amazing story but I admit, our Hero is quite insistent that his story is told. Oh, how pushy these characters can be, but I love them!

So, I've decided with CampNaNoWriMo coming up in July (I'm not participating in the April one), that is the perfect time to dive into my rough draft and get their story told. I find the NaNoWriMo's a great time to write, because of the challenge it invokes for competing and the drive to win! In the meantime, I will be digging back into my studies of writing craft and honing my skills.

I have lots of writing tips coming ahead and will be keeping you updated on how Richard and Isabelle's story is progressing. I'll share a tidbit with you now, the story has taken a complete turn and I won't spill the beans, but one character who was supposed to die will now live and have quite a role in the story. I wonder who? We shall see! Also, I might be changing the last name of our dear Wexford sister's; as the name, although it came to me in a flash, but upon further research, it's of Irish descent and I'm not sure if that angle will fit into our story. So their name might be changing. Lots to come my dear friends and I can't wait for you to read Richard and Isabelle's tale!

This is my life for the next couple of months, studying and researching and I love it! Proud nerd!




Love,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment